Programmable Thermostat Options from Honeywell
Honeywell PRO 3000
The Honeywell PRO 3000 offers precise comfort control (+/- 1 degree F) – maintains consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy. Shows both current and set temperatures at the same time. Basic operation – easy-to-use slide switches allow you to select the heat or cool mode, and operate the fan. Non-programmable digital thermostat. Easy-to-read backlit display – easy to read in various lighting conditions.
Honeywell PRO 4000
The Honeywell PRO 4000 offers a basic thermostat with the benefits of energy savings. PRO 4000 features an easy-to-read display and 5-2 day programming. Best of all, it’s backed by the Honeywell name.If used as directed, programmable thermostats can save up to 33% on annual heating and cooling costs. Savings may vary depending on geographic region and usage.
- Separate programs for weekdays and weekends 5 day/2 day.
- Backlit digital display – both current and set temperatures are easy to read.
- Precise comfort control – maintains consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy.
- Basic operation – easy-to-use slide switches allow you to select the heat or cool mode, and operate the fan.
- Built in instructions – simple, pull out instruction manual.
- Energy savings – program to save up to 33% on annual heating and cooling costs (if used correctly).
- Adaptive Intelligent Recovery – ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time.
- 5-year limited warranty – with professional installation only. Must be installed by a licensed HVAC technician.
Honeywell PRO 8000
The Honeywell VisionPro 8000 offers a programmable thermostat that almost reads your mind. Honeywell’s VisionPRO 8000 thermostat is the easiest-to-use thermostat ever. Its intuitive logic responds to your choices and schedule for optimal comfort and energy savings. Simply put, Honeywell’s VisionPRO 8000 knows how to keep you comfortable.
- Large, clear display with back lighting current temperature, set temperature and time.
- Easy-to-read and all are displayed on the home screen.
- Menu driven programming guides you through the scheduling process.
- Ability to select multiple days allows you to easily customize the thermostat for your unique schedule.
- Real-time clock keeps time during power failure; automatically updates for daylight savings.
- Armchair programming allows you to remove thermostat from wall to set the schedule.
- Precise temperature control (+/- 1 F) – reliable, consistent comfort.
- Multiple HOLD options allows you to modify schedule indefinitely or for a specific time.
- Reminds you to service or replace the air filter, humidifier pad, ultraviolet lamp or thermostat batteries.
- Programmable fan increases air quality when combined with a whole-house air cleaner.